So this week I turned thirty. It is an understatement indeed to say I wasn't happy about it, there were tears, there was grumpiness, there was moping about, but equally there were craft projects, there was a Mario Kart themed party and there was cider.
Nice surprises from family:
Last minute but very great Mario Kart themed costumes:
(Back row): Shy Guy, Toad, Bullet Bill
(Front row): Waluigi, Birdo, Princess Peach
and then came the tidy up *sigh*:
So after all the moodiness what has turning thirty meant? (Lets bullet point!):
- An excuse to be daft, who doesn't love crafting silly costumes out of paper mache?
- An excuse to eat cake for breakfast
- An opportunity to be spoilt
- I can pretend to be wiser (strokes chin and looks thoughtfully out of the window)
- I can handle my drink better than when I was younger (clearing up after Mario party is a testament to the fact that my friends can too)
- I can own a shopping trolley, I can take it around a car boot sale with me and I don't care, weeeeee!
Big thanks to everyone who made my birthday great x