Saturday 31 December 2011

New Year Resolutions


2011 was an amazing year I got married, got a promotion at work and met some amazing people.  But it has also been very stressful, and I know that a number of people in my life have, and are currently dealing with some of life's big issues.

So as I look to 2012 I wanted to make changes that were sustainable, positive and enjoyable, not the usual 'lose weight', 'drink less', 'quit smoking' etc.  I aim to live in the moment more, not to always be looking to the next thing and appreciate what I have.

So firstly, draw, draw, draw everything and anything.


Don't take work home with me, I really need to learn how to switch off my work brain!


Keep making, crafting, and baking.  This is a blanket I'm currently working on for my mum:


Wear more colour!  This year I have been wearing a lot of grey and black, I have absolutely no idea why I used to wear a lot of colour, so to get myself back on track £12 got me these fab pair of yellow shoes I've damaged them in the rain already but I think they look better for it.


So I hope you all have a fantastic New Year *raises glass of champagne in your direction*

2 comments:

  1. Cheers to you two, my dears. I hope 2012 is all you want it to be and fabulously happy.
    Big mmmwah and hugs x X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna, Happy New Year to you. Thanks for your message re This'n'That. make a note in your diary that our next fair in Totnes Civic hall will be on Sat March 31st. So please come along for your This'n'That fix!!
    Love Lesley XX

    ReplyDelete

Comment is free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...