Crikey. Ever since, well after the wedding last year life has been, frankly dull.
I appreciate we're all going through the daily grind of getting up, going to work, coming home, doing the chores, eating, sleeping and repeating the whole process again and probably I shouldn't be complaining. I have a job when others are struggling to get one, I have a lovely husband who has an ace moustache, and I'm lucky enough to have some acebag family and friends in my life, but crikey it's all so normal isn't it?
Here I have compiled a list of things to do over the next 6 months to perk things up a bit, feel free to comment or make suggestions!
- Make one significant and productive (i.e. more than an hour and not just a tidying up) visit to the studio per week.
- Get my ETSY business back up and running, one customer comment was "this is the best purchase I have ever made on ETSY" and I let my little online shop slide? Crazy.
- Do a giveaway on my blog, you lot read my nonsense I really should reward you for that.
- Go on a daytrip once a month. I need to rack up some more of those Middle-Age Postcards!
- Give at least one of my Pinterest projects a try (yeah we've all said that, right?). If you're not already reading Pintester then you really should be, a blog about messing up the projects found on Pinterest, this will be me, I will provide photographic evidence of the disaster...
- Re-design my blog.
- Cook up a storm, or at least try one new recipe a month. I am the weirdest cook on the planet, if it can all be boiled up in one pot in less than 20 mins that is a win in my book, things need to change!
- Adopt a rescue cat. I miss Pigga, and I miss having a cat, and MozzyMr is concerned that when I'm left in the house on my own I will lure all the neighbourhood cats into our living room where I will make them have a tea party.
- Celebrate my 31st Birthday in style or if not in style at least with fun!
- Complete a charity event.
Perhaps not the most inspiring or crazy list ever but if it stops me being BORED that's all I ask for.