- I think sushi might just be my all time favourite food ever, whenever I go to Yo Sushi I completely over indulge but don't regret it one bit.
- I am SUCH a lightweight, always have been. Mewster the cat could drink me under the table without a doubt. I've put in the practice (mostly with my enabler friend Marte) but alas I am a gnat's breath away from being hammered most of the time.
- I like crazy golf a lot but don't play it very often, I might need to change that this year.
- It has taken close to 25 years for me to find a hairdresser who doesn't make me want to cry when I leave the salon. If she ever mentions leaving I might have to kidnap her (I jest) (maybe).
- I have no line in the sand when it comes to kitsch, I think I regularly push the boundaries of 'taste' and have watched on a number of occasions my friends say 'oooooooh, mmm yeah it's really nice' whilst backing out of the room.
- I shove things in cupboards to 'tidy' but whoever opens the cupboard next will have it all fall out at their feet. I think MozzyMr is quite patient with this habit of mine.
- I've stopped buying fashion magazines because they made me feel ugly.
- I would like to have a pet rabbit, I would call it Trixie.
Saturday, 2 March 2013
30 Days of lists - 2
So the 30 days of lists challenge continues! I did a similar post recently but hey, sorry about that :/