|1. Messing about on instagram; my wedding and engagement rings plus my Gran's wedding ring which I've taken to wearing recently.|
2. Norway Day cupcakes, a whole load of nom but oh so sweet.
3. Eurovision party, and yes we were drinking grappa from a child's tea set. It seemed like a good idea at the time!
4. Lovely pattern on a free notebook I received from Boden with a recent order I placed :)
5. Stickers for MozzyMr.
6. I didn't take this photo btw, but it is making me chuckle.
7. Broccoli! In a raised bed!
8. Runner beans! In the ground!
9. Mewster looking thoroughly unimpressed with the cardboard fort I made her. Hurumph.
|1. More Mewster photos I'm afraid (sorry), (not sorry at all).|
2. MozzyMr grabbling with weeds.
3. Our first pear! Our first pear!
4. The view from the Costa at work, Marte and I regularly take an hour for lunch to sit in the sun and escape office politics!
5. My attempts at eating healthier and losing weight, cannelli bean salad with smoked tofu.
6 and 7. More Norway Day decorations.
8. Courgettes are go! Cannot wait for the first crop, love courgette on pizza, in salad, in pitta with houmous.
9. So.. um yeah I accidentally put the runner bean picture in again. Sorry about that, but hey it's a mighty fine runner bean so really I'm just giving you a second opportunity to gaze at it's beauty *cough*.