|1 and 2. Getting to the studio and finally doing some work... and actually enjoying it! I have some time off now so will be showing my face at the studio more :)|
3. Getting a little lick and some attention from the lovely little Mewster.
4. FINALLY having weather warm enough to wear these little beauties, they've been sat in the wardrobe waiting for their debut for months!
5. Strawberries, strawberries, strawberries! I hope I never stop being amazed by how we can actually grow food, it seriously blows my mind.
6. Ahh cat paintings at the car boot, I didn't buy this one and I regret that now.
7 and 8. A visit to the Donkey Sanctuary in Sidmouth, these ladies were so cute although I suspect they were not interested in us but our ice creams :/
9. Amazing colour combination.
|1 and 2. Adding plants to our home is my new obsession, I absolutely love finding a fantastic planter at the car boot sale and filling it with amazing looking plants.|
3. A gift from a colleague for looking after her cat, I love this mug it's perfect for cheery hot chocolates on days when work is just being rubbish.
4. Taking a lunch break and getting outside, finding a hideaway and just enjoying the break.
5. A pocket full of broad beans freshly picked at the allotment and taken on an adventure to London to give to family.
6 and 7. A visit to the London Transport Museum! (More photos to follow.)
8. My first portrait! Drawn by my 7 year old niece, that girl has talent, I suspect we may have another artist in the family?
9. The car journey home, I'm so happy MozzyMr can drive now, I reclined the passenger seat, grabbed a pillow and caught some zzz's following an exhausting weekend.